1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Alpha Machine approval of supplier nonconforming material.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per Alpha Machine approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by Alpha Machine.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to Alpha Machine, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of Alpha Machine’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
7. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
8. AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
9. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
10. Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
Purchasing Terms and Conditions